cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstatement to the contact list

Highlighted

Reinstatement to the contact list

One of our customers wants to re-subscribe to our El Camino Church contact list. I sent the phone number list on your site. I hope that you can help her. ~sfeather
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Reinstatement to the contact list

Hi @DickD80

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contact! When a contact is unsubscribed, we do offer the ability for them resubscribe to your lists.

To resubscribe your contact you would want to first pull up the address in your "Contacts" tab. You can do this by doing a search for the contact you want to add back and clicking the contact's name. When you have them pulled up, under their email address you'll see a "Resubscribe" link.

click_contacts_new_top_navigation_1.png

search_or_browse_name_23.png

Once you click resubscribe, you'll see a pop-up where you can select the lists your contact will be added back to and confirm this process.

resubscribe-contact-step-4.png

Our system will then send them a Confirmed Opt-in email where they can opt back in to receiving your emails.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I'm trying to re-subscribe a contact and when the contact clicks the opt back in nothing is happening.  When I check the contact again it has returned to unsubscribed.  Can you tell me whats happening? done this twice.   

Hello @AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead. I'm sorry that your unsubscribed contact is having trouble resubscribing to your mailing list. We'd like to look more into this for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username, and the contact that you are trying to resubscribe?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.