cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are experiencing an issue with our website. Customers may not be able to log in, or may be experiencing issues while working in their accounts. We are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it as quickly as we can.

Repeated requests for login

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Repeated requests for login

Having to login in over and over throughout the day is aggravating. I understand the need for security, but this is ridiculous. I frequently am working on multiple tasks, and the window of time that requires a login (again) seems extremely short. I don't have this problem on any other program or software that I use.
5 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Repeated requests for login

I am running current and updated Win 10 and using Outlook 2013 as my email client.  I use the same email address and password to login and can access Windows live.  I repeatedly get request windows from 'Windows Security' asking for Microsoft Outlook login credentials.  If I enter them, the window pops up again seconds later and will do so 3 times.  If I hit cancel, I still get it 3 times with a few minutes pause.  This is annoying and captures my cursor when working thereby creating errors.

CTCT Employee

Hi @DaveM4302,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Can you describe what sort of message are you seeing that is requiring you to login again. Could you perhaps provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Hi @user3559,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. This message sounds like is being caused by their operating system. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide information regarding this. I suggest that you reach out to them for further assistance. 

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

CC1.JPGCC2.JPG

CC3.JPG

CTCT Employee

Hello @DaveM4302,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  It looks like you are experiencing our inactivity timer.  If you are experiencing it without being inactive for about 30 minutes, it could be an issue related to your browser. I would recommend trying it in an alternate browser to see if the problem persists, this can help us narrow down any issues that may be present.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!