cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Availability

Occasional Contributor

Report Availability

When do printable reports become available? My older campaigns have a printable report option but my newest one does not. I click the same link on the reports page but am shown different results. For my last campaign, this page was available 7 days after the email blast went out. However, it has been 8 days since my most recent email blast went out but there is no printable report available. 

EARLIER REPORT.PNGEarlier BlastLATEST REPORT.PNGLatest Blast

Why are the reporting pages different? Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Report Availability

Hello @CraigM69,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this inquiry. I reviewed your account and the reason you are not seeing it as an option on your more recent campaigns is because they are set up in our third-generation editor. The printable report feature is only available in our second-generation editor.

I can understand why this would be a useful feature and I have submitted the request to our developers for review. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The current workaround would be to choose the Export as CSV option on the Reporting tab. This will pull all the same information but display the information for the last 500 campaigns. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.