cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report tracking email and campaigns in a easy simple fashion

Occasional Advisor

Report tracking email and campaigns in a easy simple fashion

I'm looking to make a Pivot Table in Excel, Or any way to make a report that properly tracks each contact/email as well as each campaign. There already is an option when you go into each campaign to export the info, when you do this, you get each email/contact the campaign was sent to and that's all. 1. I'm suggesting/asking if you can add another column on the excel sheet with the status of each contact/email. 2. Also Id like to be able to see each contact, whether they are usually opening the emails or not etc. At the moment when you export all contacts, here too it only shows the contact info and emails, Id like for it to generate a column with the campaigns they participated in and the status. 3. Also by contacts there already is for unsubscribed a folder where it automatically sends all unsubscribed, can you make that for bounced emails, Did not open emails, so on so forth, as well. And here too, if there's a column with the info I described above it'll make it so much easier to track all emails and all the progress Please have someone get back to me when this is implemented, or if this is not going to be dealt with. Thank You!
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Report tracking email and campaigns in a easy simple fashion - Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the great feedback @ReuvenR.

These are all great ideas on how we can improve our reporting.  Our team is doing some work on the product to help customers see who is more/less engaged.

As far as creating a report to see that for your account currently-- would you be interested in having someone from our Support Team reach out to show you some ways you can do that?

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Report tracking email and campaigns in a easy simple fashion

Yes, Please

Thank you!

Re: Report tracking email and campaigns in a easy simple fashion

Hi @ReuvenR! I have submitted a case over to our Support team and we will have someone reach out to you at the main contact phone number listed in your account. If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community or you can call our Support team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.