cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Page not Loading

CTCT Employee

Re: Reporting

Hello @AmandaS967

Thank you for giving us this information.  This is an issue that we are working to resolve currently.  There is a workaround that some customers have used that has worked to be able to view the reporting.  You can choose to delete the emails so that they go to your Deleted folder.  You should then be able to view the reporting for your campaigns.  Please note, that by deleting the campaign it will break any links to the campaign if you have shared the Short URL for the campaign.  You can always restore the campaign from the deleted folder as needed though.  If you would like I can put in a request for you to be notified when this issue is resolved.  

Occasional Visitor

Reports

I have not been about to access my reports since we sent our newsletter out yesterday.
CTCT Employee

Re: Reports

Hello @BillS84,

Are you still experiencing this issue? When you try to click on the reporting for your email, is the page not loading or are you getting any errors? What browser are you using, and have you tried on a different browser?

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.