cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Reporting of opens over multiple campaigns

SOLVED

Reporting of opens over multiple campaigns

Is there a way to take a time period like a week and see how many contacts opened at least once in the past week (at least once in five different campaigns). That tells you it’s getting through and they are seeing it in their inbox. Of course a month would also be useful. If not opened in a month I would question whether they are really interested or if it’s getting snagged in a spam box

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Reporting of opens over multiple campaigns

Hi @StephenW838

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you on this fine Saturday!

Those are great questions. At this time you can view individual Contact Engagement on the Contact  Details page, however, the kind of feature you are discussing is not yet available. It is an active request we are tracking though and I have submitted your request for it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to reach out. We are always happy to help!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!