cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting: unsubscribes don't update

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Reporting: unsubscribes don't update

It is frustrating that when looking at the Reporting, the number of unsubscribes don't update and there is no button to push to get them to update. I keep track of unsubs and to see if more have unsub'd since the last time I checked, I have to click into the list. That's a big waste of my time.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Reporting: unsubscribes don't update

Hi @testt54547

Thank you for reaching out about your emails’ reporting! The email reporting you see in your account are the details for that single campaign. Because of this your unsubscribe results would not update in your campaign’s reporting unless new contacts unsubscribed through that specific email campaign. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. To view the complete updated list of contacts that are unsubscribing from your account would have to be found in the Unsubscribed list under the Contacts tab of your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.