cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting - where are spam report numbers? And top show/hide toggle doesn't work

Highlighted
Advisor

Reporting - where are spam report numbers? And top show/hide toggle doesn't work

Somewhere along the line, we lost the spam reports on the reports, I think. I mean, how can I track how many (thankfully very few) spam reports I get, and which campaigns they were on, if you don't show me the numbers except by clicking on each campaign? I don't care who reported it, and I know you can't tell me anyway. But I do care how many!
Also on the report page, the top show/hide toggle doesn't show or hide anything. I have to see this stuff at the top whether I want to or not. (I don't). See screen shots showing same content, only change is toggle arrow pointing down or sideways, with no effect.
toggle other way.JPGtoggle one way.JPG

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Reporting - where are spam report numbers? And top show/hide toggle doesn't work

Hi @Lizziebeth10,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! At this time we do not have ability to view the number of spam reports on the reporting page. However, I have tracked this suggestion to your account and have notified our developers. For now, the best workaround is to individually click on the campaigns that you have sent out and compare the spam reports manually. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. As for the top drop down toggle option, I have notified my developers about it's unusual activity and they will be taking a look at it. Thank you for pointing that out! Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!