cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Reporting

I don't like how the number of unsubs isn't refreshed. You have to click into the unsub list on any given to see that the number of unsubs is actually bigger than what's shown in the overall Reporting list. For example, on the outside it says 30, but when you click in, it's really 33.
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Reporting

Hi @testt54547,

We're sorry the number of Unsubscribed contacts isn't displaying consistently. Thanks for reaching out about this so we can check into it for you! Are you seeing this on the Contact Growth reporting page, or when clicking the Unsubscribe Rate for a specific email campaign on the Reporting tab? Knowing exactly where it's not updating will help us troubleshoot. Please feel free to also send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username, the exact page in your account this is happening on, and a reference to this post. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!