cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting

All Star

Reporting

I've been using the Reporting section of CC to update tracking for my campaigns.  However, under Detail for the campaigns, it only shows Open & Clicks.  It previously listed the Sent # as well.  Can this be added back?  I use this each Monday to update my numbers and now I am required to open each campaign to get the sent #'s and it is very time consuming.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Reporting

Hello @KevinF81

Thank you for letting us know about this.  If you are looking for the number of Sent for the latest sent campaign, this should show up in the highlight panel on the Homepage.  It will show you details about the latest sent campaign, which includes the Opens, Clicks and the total number sent.  For any other campaigns that have been sent you would need to go to the campaign details like you mentioned. This would be a great suggestion for other users to vote on.  Could you add this to our feedback area here as a new idea?  

All Star

I understand what you are saying, but I am required to report weekly on a database I use the number sent and the number of opened for each campaign.  I send several weekly, so it becomes time consuming to go into each campaign a week later to get the number of sends.  Opens change daily, so I update my info each Monday and the Reporting section once included the Sent, Open and Clicks but no longer has the Sent available. 

Thanks, Kevin. I'm sorry that this process is frustraing but understand how bthe extra steps can be time consuming. Thanks again for your feedback!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!