cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

Occasional Advisor

Reports

Dates do not match on reporting site with date emails sent. Went there to clear bounces.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Reports

Hello @RandyV45. In order to assist you, we do need a little more information. Could you please tell us the names of the campaigns where you are seeing inconsistencies with the reporting? You can either reply here in the Community or you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com if you would like to keep this information private and we can help you out there as well.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Deleting bounce emails

Caitlin, I do not have the option to create a new message so I apologize for responding to this one with an off-topic support request. I need to clean up my email list. I'm trying to run a report of bounce emails and delete them, but since your update I don't have the option to do this. In the help community, the latest topics on this are from 2007 and 2014 and don't reflect your current system. PLEASE HELP. You can contact me directly at  (in case I don't receive a notification here). Thanks in advance!

CTCT Employee

Re: Deleting bounce emails

Hello @SandiB93

I apologize for any frustration this might have caused you. It can take some time to adjust to the new interface. To get a full tour of the new interface click here. Below I have provided some instructions on how to locate, download, and delete bounces. I hope this is helpful to you!

1. Click Campaigns.

click campaigns
  2. Find the sent campaign you'd like to review and click the name. 

email name
  3. Click the hyper-linked number of bounces.

Number of bounces
  4. Click Recommended for Removal > All bounce types.
  5. Click Export.

all bounce types
  6. Click Export.

export to confirm
  7. Click "You can check the status here."

status
  8. Click "Download CSV" or "Download Excel" for your recent request. It may take a few moments for that link to be available, just click the Refresh button.

download report
  9. Depending on your browser select either Open with or Save File and then click OK.

To delete the bounced contacts:

1. Navigate back to the reporting page with all of your bounced contacts
  2. Select email addresses by checking their boxes or select all of them by checking the box in the upper-left corner.
  3. Click "Remove Emails". Make sure that you want to permanently remove the address by reading the informational overlay, and clicking Remove Email Address. This will both unsubscribe and remove the selected email addresses from your account.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!