cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

Highlighted
All Star

Reports

I need a 'Did not Open' report so I can scan the names for follow up. This is my most helpful report for seeking to improve. If I was just sending spam and hoping for the best, I guess it doesn't matter so much. But I need to get our opening rates back up to around 70% or more. Ta, Darryl

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Reports

Hi @DarrylS7 

Where exactly are you looking for this report in your account? The good news is this kind of reporting is available. You can access a list of contacts who did not open campaign by campaign through your reporting tab. Clicking on a hyperlinked number, you'll get to see all of your stats for this particular email. Then the drop-down on the left-hand side, select which report you want to view.

reporting-open-rate-and-industry-average-export-report-button-and-report-dropdown-steps123.png

You also have the option to view a cumulative did not open list through our segments feature as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

The picture you sent doesn't look like my reporting screen. I'm totally confused. Sorry

Highlighted
All Star

My screen:   Reporting
Past 12 Months
Overview A look at some of your top emailing stats during this time.

Download As
2,744 Sends69%31%12%1%Open RateUnopened RateClick RateBounce Rate847 emails were marked as not opened
1,876 Opens74%8%18%DesktopTabletMobile
227 Clicks78%5%17%DesktopTabletMobile
Trends Check out how your numbers compare over time.
Your open rate:
69%
vs. previous 12 months
-2%
vs. industry average
+52%
Your click rate:
12%
vs. previous 12 months
-4%
vs. industry average
+6%
Improve open rates

Open rates are most impacted by your subject lines. Learn how to craft engaging subject lines that get more opens.

Improve click rates

Make sure you always deliver on the promised content when a customer clicks through. Be careful not to mislead with empty promises.

Campaigns Sent from Feb 12, 2019 - Feb 12, 2020 See how all your campaigns performed during the selected time range.
TableGraph
14 Items
Export All

Time Sent Campaign Name Sends Opens Clicks Bounces Unsubscribes

Fri, Feb 7, 2020, 7:03 PMNDOPF and World Day of Prayer194127800

Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 8:43 AMAustralia is Getting Knocked Around195117910

Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 1:48 PMWhat's Happening to our World?1931291110

Mon, Dec 2, 2019, 5:02 PMPrayer Rooms, Burnout, Jesus' Leadership Principles1931351210

Hi @DarrylS7 

Thank you for following up with this information! It appears your Reporting tab has already been updated to our redesign. The good news is this information is still available. When on this reporting tab you can scroll down to the bottom and view your campaigns in the table view. In this table is where you can find the hyperlinked number you would need to click on.

2020-02-14_17-59-24.png

You will then find your drop-down on the left-hand side to select which report you want to view.

reporting-open-rate-and-industry-average-export-report-button-and-report-dropdown-steps123.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

Well, we got there!

My page still doesn't look like yours.

There was no link on the reports tab. So I opened up the individual campaign page which has bar graphs. Down the bottom there are two columns. On the far right are some options which includes the 'did not open'.

So it's there, but not intuitive. Sort of hidden away. I feel it should match and stand with the open reports, maybe included in the bar graphs. Then it's easy.

Yes, I had a long phone session with you from the US to Australia to walk me through the new format. That was terrific, thanks. But moving the goalposts too often can trip me up. Being an 'all star' is no guarantee of being real smart and computer savvy. 😋