cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend email for campaign

Highlighted
Visitor

Resend email for campaign

I sent an email for business owner approval... and I want to resend that email to the contacts. In my schedule page, it say email was sent Nov 12. I know that but I want to resend that email I have followed the directions to resend but it evidently does not apply to a campaign. Help? Or do I have to create a whole new campaign?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Resend email for campaign

Hello @MicheleK208

Once a campaign has been sent to a list of contacts, there are a few ways to re-send the campaign: 

• Use the resend option if you are adding new contacts to the same list that you sent the campaign to.  This option works best if you added new contacts and want to send them your latest campaign
  • Quicksend can send a campaign to a selected number of contacts.  This option works best for one-off sends where you might not want to add a contact to a specific list, but want them to see a recently sent campaign.  
  • Copying the campaign can be done to send to a completely different list of contacts. This option works best if you need to make any edits or send to a different list of contacts. 

Also, if you are sending emails as a "proof" for someone to approve or look over, you can use the Preview and Test feature.  You can send a test version of the campaign to up to 5 email addresses and include a note, if needed.  

Occasional Contributor

an option to resent to unopened contacts ould be helpful

Thanks, @KatieS35! Feel free to add your vote to this topic in our Feedback Area!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!