cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Resend to new subscribers not working...

Occasional Contributor

Resend to new subscribers not working...

This used to work and now it doesn't. Now when I choose to resend to new subscribers, I just get a blank white page. Tried this in two places.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Resend to new subscribers not working...

Hello @SRCPIO,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I was able to replicate what you described so I reached out to my upper level of support and they were able to diagnose the problem. It's a rare issue caused by "special characters" in the names of some of your email lists. They were able to identify the special character, specifically the "~" symbol and changed it to "-." After logging out and logging back in, I was able to load the "Resend" page without issue. Please let us know if you still experience a blank white page when trying to resend and we can investigate further, but the issue appears to be resolved. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.