cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Responsive Images

Responsive Images

Hi there!

I have created a new newsletter using a 'responsive' template. However, the images don't seem to automatically resize when viewed on a mobile device, as I would have expected.

Is there some way to arrange this to happen automatically within CC?

Alternatively, can we insert custom CSS code to cause the images to be responsive, or does CC not allow this?

Thank you!

Belinda 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Responsive Images

Hello @CleanEnergyB. I see a few different recent drafts in your account, however not all of them were created using a mobile-responsive template. You are using our second-generation editor to create your emails and our template picker lets you know which templates are mobile-responsive. On the picker page, any template that has an image of a mobile phone is a mobile-responsive template.

mobiletemplate.png

Although not all of the templates in our second-generation editor are mobile-responsive, all of the templates available in our newest third-generation editor are mobile-responsive so you can be assured that your email will look great on a mobile device when it is sent out. All customers will eventually be upgraded to this editor but if you would like to try it out ahead of time, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.