cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubscribe feature not working

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Resubscribe feature not working

A contact who accidentally unsubscribed is trying, without success, to resubscribe. We have followed the directions twice, but there is no change in her status. Please help.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Resubscribe feature not working

Hello @AmandaT784. I apologize that your contact is having trouble receiving the confirmation email. I do see that your account does not have the Confirmed Opt-In setting activated. This does need to be turned on in order for the confirmation email to be sent to contacts who want to resubscribe. Here are the steps needed to do this

Once you have activated Confirmed Opt-In, you aren't able to resend the email, however you can send the contact a link to your sign up form. Here is how to find the link for your sign up form. After they enter their information, they should then receive the confirmation email. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.