cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubscribe too difficult

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Resubscribe too difficult

Kevin is my husband & had apparently forwarded one of our emails & a recipient who must have clicked the Unsubscribe in that email, unsubscribing my husband from our own emails! That it is so difficult to resubscribe someone is a definition of insanity! This was my own husband of 34 years. I can't ask our team members or customers to go through such an ordeal. There must be a better & simpler way. Resubscribed 27Nov2017 But took over 1 hour with Kyle.(Who was very nice) We tried the Resubscribe button but Kevin never got the email for confirmation. I sent Kevin one of our old emails & Kevin filled out the JOIN EMAIL form from that email & received a notice to check his email on the screen but that email never came. We did Opt in ON. Deleted Kevin from our contacts. Exported then re-imported him as a contact. Re-sent Resubscribe email & Kevin did not get that. We did some Advanced something that I can't remember & tried again but that didn't work either. Kyle sent email direct to Kevin so that Kevin could respond that he wanted to be put back on email list. Kevin responded & Kyle had to send to someone else to get it put back on.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Resubscribe too difficult

Hello @JanieneR,

Welcome back to the Community! Thank you very much for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback! We will make a note of this!

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!