Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubscribe

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Resubscribe

Subject: Help

To Whom It May Concern:

I definitely want to subscribe to Larry Perry's Letters from Larry  I signed up couple of days ago - but hit the Unsubscribe by mistake!  Would you please get my name and e-address reinstated to be placed on his mailing list.

Thank you so much.  Let me know if there's something more I need to do to be confirmed as a subscriber.

Thanks.

Maggie McPhee -
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Resubscribe

Hi @LarryP37,

Thanks for reaching out, and we understand that sometimes contacts unsubscribe by accident. If you have a sign-up form on your website, a contact can sign back up using that. If you don’t have a sign-up form on your website you can resubscribe a contact by sending a confirmation email. Just click Contacts, search for the contact you want to add back, and click the contact's name or email address to go into the contact record:

2018-04-11_14-38-24.png

Then click Resubscribe: 

2018-04-11_14-42-56.png

You'll then need to select the list(s) you want to add the contact back to, check the permission box, and finally click Send Email.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

That doesn't work...  They claim no e-mail and I cannot do anything but delete them...

CTCT Employee

Hello @IndianLake,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the resubscription email was sent and the contact has not received the email, you will need to reach out to our Account Review department to get the next steps you will need to take to reinstate the contact that you are currently having issues with. Click here for their contact phone numbers and hours of operation. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!