cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Review vendor partnership

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Review vendor partnership

I recommend reviewing your program partnerships and agreements. Our pricing is advertised as something different than we have been charged and when we brought it up to your team, they informed us that not only was there not a discount but that it would now be more expensive. But on our end, constant contact markets to us advertising much different pricing. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Review vendor partnership - Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for the feedback @TerryA732,

I'm going to direct your concerns to our Support Team to see if someone can help you out!

Re: Review vendor partnership

Hello @TerryA732. Thanks for coming into the Community. I have requested to have someone from our Partner team contact you directly within the next few business days regarding the concerns about your account. If you have any further questions about your account, please let us know here or you can email us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.