cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Review vendor partnership

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Review vendor partnership

I recommend reviewing your program partnerships and agreements. Our pricing is advertised as something different than we have been charged and when we brought it up to your team, they informed us that not only was there not a discount but that it would now be more expensive. But on our end, constant contact markets to us advertising much different pricing. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Review vendor partnership - Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for the feedback @TerryA732,

I'm going to direct your concerns to our Support Team to see if someone can help you out!

Re: Review vendor partnership

Hello @TerryA732. Thanks for coming into the Community. I have requested to have someone from our Partner team contact you directly within the next few business days regarding the concerns about your account. If you have any further questions about your account, please let us know here or you can email us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.