cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Ricky Carruth Newsletter

Solution Provider

Where do I find the Ricky Carruth template?

Thank you! Joanne Carolan

Re: Where do I find the Ricky Carruth template?

Hello @JoanneC603Due to some specific account information, we're not able to discuss your requested template here in the Community. I will contact you at the email listed on your account with some more information!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Greetings! I also signed up for Ricky Caruth's course work, can you please email me about the template? Thank you so much!

Hi @RobS318. I sure can! I'll send some information over in a few minutes.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Re: Ricky Carruth Newsletter

I would like the Ricky Carruth newsletter template that was supposed to be included with my sign up. Thank you!

Hi @HeidiLovesFLRealEstate 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this! We have sent you an email with more information on this template.

Frankie.P

Solution Provider

I received my newsletter template but have no idea how to edit it. I need help!

Hi @HeidiLovesFLRealEstate 

I'm happy to hear you've received this template. In fact I can see in your account that you've also spoken to our Chat Support about this as well. Our Chat Support was able to share this email can be edited by making a copy of it. They also explained that once you've copied this campaign you can update by modifying the layout and editing the text. The good news is you also have the option of swapping out images, changing colors and it's subject line. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P