cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE PROBLEMS

All Star

SERVICE PROBLEMS

Hello, I wanted to inform you that the service has difficulties of editing and use, lately this is very slow. Takes a long time to load pages. I wanted to know if they knew the situation and if they will solve it soon. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
All Star

Services Problems

Hello, I wanted to inform you that the service has difficulties of editing and use, lately this is very slow. Takes a long time to load pages. I wanted to know if they knew the situation and if they will solve it soon. Thank you
CTCT Employee

Re: Services Problems

Hi @PUERTADELTA,

Hi, I'm so sorry you're having these issues. Can you be more specific as to the difficulties you're experiencing with editing? Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com (include the username for your account and a reference to this post) with more details so we can look into it for you. In the meantime, it may be related to connectivity as far as pages taking a long time to load and general slowness when working in your account. Please refer to this helpful resource with some troubleshooting steps you can take when experiencing connectivity issues. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.