cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

SHare button

Occasional Visitor

SHare button

Hi there, I am looking to have a Share button added, so that people can share an email to their social media. However on the version we have (FR) it doesn't have this.
1 REPLY 1

Re: SHare button

Hi @AndreB890 

Including social sharing buttons in your email is a great way for contacts to share it with their social media networks! With that said I can see you are still working in our older Legacy Newsletter Templates, so the steps to do this are a little different than what's shown in our Help Center. The available article for inserting social share buttons is for our Third Generation Editor. To add these buttons in your most recent email you will have to click on the header of your email.

2019-09-04_17-39-09.png

Then select Social Share Links in the header pop-up you receive.

2019-09-04_17-40-02.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.