cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

SLOW WEBSITE

Occasional Contributor

SLOW WEBSITE

Constant Contact website is frustratingly slow. We have confirmed that it is not our pc, our isp speed or anything at our end. It has been like that for the last year at least. Please do something. Roger Rangarajan Score Chapter 28 roger.rangarajan@scorevolunteer.org
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: SLOW WEBSITE

Hi @JoanB2,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I apologize you have been experiencing this issue. Can you tell me what sort of troubleshooting steps you have already tried? Just in case, some steps you can take:

1. Change your browser (For information on which browsers are compatible with us, click here
  2. Clear your cache
  3. Adjusting your privacy settings

If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please let me know, so that I may open a ticket to our upper level support to investigate further. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing