Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SLOW....

CC barely loading. What's the story?
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: SLOW....

Hi @BetsyB10,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I will like to look into this further for you. Are you receiving any error messages? Does the website crash at any point? Which browser are you currently using? For troubleshooting steps I suggest:

1. Switching browsers (Browser Compatibility)
  2. Going into Incognito/safe mode to see if it is not a cache-related issue
  3. Updating your Computer system

For more information on these troubleshooting steps, please click here. Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the slowness. Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Hi.  CC is incredibly slow today.  I have done all the suggested remedies - cleared cache, used different browsers, checked the office internet speed, there are no computer updates to make -  and there's no change.  No other website is working this slowly.  Can you please look into this ASAP?

Hi @ATCOcomms

I apologize you're still having this experience after taking our suggested troubleshooting steps! There are a few follow-up questions we have. For instance, are you receiving an error message? Is the page loading slowly when you're logging in to your account or trying to open a campaign? What browsers and browser versions have you tried? Are you working on a windows or mac computer? You mentioned testing your internet speed, what were the results of your speed test? Where you able to recreate this experience in Constant Contact on a different device (like a phone or another computer) connected to the same office internet? Once we have these details we can look into this further for you.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.