cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOCIAL SHARING

Re: Face book Pictures - When will this be fixed

Hello @TerriB74080. Thank you for coming into the Community and including a screenshot of your post! I certainly understand how important it is for your posts to be displaying properly on Facebook, especially during this busy time of year. This is something that our developers are currently looking into and are working towards a resolution. In the meantime, you are still able to create a manual post on Facebook using the Short URL for your campaign. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Solution Provider

Re: SOCIAL SHARING

I love Constant Contact but the way social shares now look on Facebook is HORRID.  No pic, just a link showing it is as a forward from CC.  It looks totally unprofessional and posting directly is not a feasible option!  I am on the road a lot and being able to schedule social shares guarantees that I can keep my ads running even when I am not in the office.

Is this going to be fixed or do I have to look to another program?  After paying for great graphics, to have them unusable is just not acceptable.

Sandi

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: SOCIAL SHARING

Hello @SandiB02,

Thank you for reaching out about this. We do have an update from Facebook stating that this was resolved on 12/8/17, however they have made a few changes to their posting system when they fixed this. The new minimum size for an image must be at least 200x200 pixels. If the image you're using is larger than that, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, providing the name of the image, the name of the campaign this occurred on, and reference this post so that we can research this further for you. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.