cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

SUPPORT IS ABYSMAL

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

SUPPORT IS ABYSMAL

I sign up for an account for 1 - 500. I upload 414 email contacts, a perfectly normal transaction. Such a tiny number whose impact is negligible in the world of spam. Then, my account gets immediately shut down for review. I contact the "Review"number, 12 times.NO RESPONSE. So, I have paid, want to start a campaign, but am prevented from doing so now for 2 days, or until someone actually picks up the phone. That's a crazy way to do business. Not even a recorded message, nothing. NO SUPPORT!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: SUPPORT IS ABYSMAL

Hi @ThomasG776,

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to get in contact with our List Review team. I understand how important it is to be able to get started with your mailings and send them out to your contacts. We have not received any other reports regarding this sort of difficulty in reaching out to our List Review team. I suggest to try reaching out to them again through their contact information which can be found by clicking here.Once again, I do apologize for any inconvenience our list review process may have caused.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing