cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Error Updating Contact

Visitor

Save Error Updating Contact

I'm trying to mark a contact unsubscribed and I'm able to see 'implied permission' update to 'unsubscribed' but then when I press save I'm getting an error message "Unknown Error" in a red bar at the top and it reverts to 'implied permission'.  I have been able to unsubscribe others successfully today but only this one contact is giving me this error repeatedly.  Help?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Save Error Updating Contact

Hi @PrimaryCareA 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After testing in your account with an address of our own we were unable to replicate this same experience. What browser are you working in? Were you able to update this contact after all? As a workaround, I would suggest first deleting and re-adding this email address in your contacts. Once you have re-added this contact you can then try updating the contact permissions once more. Please let us know if this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.