cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a Flyer

Occasional Contributor

Saving a Flyer

I have completed my flyer and need to save it as jpeg to distribute it through PeachJar.  How can I accomplish this task?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Saving a Flyer

Hello @LindaWilliams1,

As long as your flyer has been sent, you will have the option to download it as a JPEG. Here's how:

1. Click on the name of the sent email you want to download.

2. Select Actions > Print.

Actions Menu and Print Option
  3. Select the file type you want to download.
  4. (Optional) Customize the size and scale of your file. You even have the option to print PDF's in grayscale to save ink.
  5. Click Download. Depending on your browser, you'll either be asked to save the file, or it will automatically save into your Downloads folder.

PDF Print Options and Download Button

Once you've saved your file you can print it out to create your flier or paper newsletter. If you're planning on using your download as print media, it's a good idea to also include a way to capture new contacts with a sign-up sheet, or Text-to-Join.

Note: It's a violation of our terms to host a PDF version of your newsletter on your website. You can instead copy the URL for your Email campaign and share the link on your website.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.