cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Email

Visitor

Scam Email

Wanted to let you know I got an email yesterday and copied text below. There was a link to click. It's obviously a scam. Just letting you know. Verify your billing address Dear user, Thank you for using Constant Contact! If you haven't done so already, please confirm that you want to use this address in your Constant Contact account. Once you verify you can begin to send emails. Verify my account
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Scam Email

Hi @RandallW35 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you feel you have received a potentially harmful or fraudulent email, we suggest you do not click any of the links and please forward it to abuse(at)constantcontact(dot)com so the appropriate actions can be taken. If you have any further questions on this, please give a call into our Account Review DepartmentOne of these agents can help find the answer you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.