cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling not going through

Scheduling not going through

Why aren't the campaigns going through on time today?
Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
All Star

Scheduler did not send my campaign

I scheduled a campaign to send for 8:00am EST today and it was still scheduled but not sent after 9:00am EST. I unscheduled and tried to reschedule with the send it now function, it was scheduled to send at 9:25am EST and now at 10:00am EST is still has not sent. I know the site was experiencing some issues yesterday, so I wanted to make you aware that the scheduling function is still not working properly. I was able to work around this via regular e-mail, but it was not what I wanted to deal with this morning (especially considering that I am on PST time).

Re: Scheduler did not send my campaign

Hi CatriceF amd JenniferM8464,

Thank yoiu both for posting.

Currently we are experiencing an issue on our site and email campaigns are not sending. We are aware of this issue and working as hard as we can to fix it as soon as possible. Please check here for updates. 
Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Thanks...so glad to know that it is not just my system. I am on EST. Constant Contant is really starting to waste a lot of my time lately.

You're welcome, it's not just you. We know this is very frustrating and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for hanging in there!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Any idea of when the issues will be fixed? We are going on 2 business days now and I have management asking me when emails can go out and have no definate answers to give them.  

Honored Contributor

Hello @twcst , 

At this time we do not have an ETA.  We will update our status page here when we have more information though.