cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Scheduling recurring emails

Occasional Participant

Re: Scheduling recurring emails

Hmm.... as I was thinking about this further, I think there might be a problem with people who would like to receive a couple different store flyers.  What I mean, is that we have a couple stores with locations relatively close to each other, and someone may like to see what is available (and respective prices) at each of them each week.  I think this system would preclude that :frown:

CTCT Employee

Yes, if there are contacts who want to get a flier for a second store, then that would not work with the dynamic link suggestion I had above. I'm going to think about this for a bit and if I come up with something I will let you know.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

No worries... life goes on (it'll just take a little time every week) :smileyface:  I also noticed that when I copy an email it doesn't copy the Mailing List that that email was scheduled to go to (another unfortunate thing) :smileyface:

Dustin