cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling social share

Scheduling social share

I am very technical but don't do a lot of emails. Every time when I get to the social share I press the + button for today and am confused as to why every post wants to be today. Please put text next to the today + something like "click this + to create a new post for today, otherwise click the date you want a new post on the calendar"
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Scheduling social share

Hi @BruceW795

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I can completely understand how having extra text as you mentioned would be helpful when creating new social posts. The plus signs you see are associated with the date shown to the left of it. This is why if you were to press that plus sign it will add another post for the same exact day.

2017-12-29_13-19-20.png

I apologize for any confusion this may cause. I would be more than happy to submit your feedback on this to the appropriate teams!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!