cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search field needed

Frequent Visitor

Search field needed

Why do not provide a basic search, either by title or keywords to find a previously created email campaign. We have so many, and I am forced to scroll thru page after page on your website. It is just a matter if finding a previous email so I can just use the same template, or even determine if one was created in the past. Can you help me?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Search field needed

Hello @saintbrigid,

Thank you for bringing your question to the community today!  We do have an ongoing feature request to add search functions to the main campaigns page, and I can add you to that request.  Currently there is only one way to search your campaigns.

In your account, click the 'reporting' tab at the top of the screen.  Then scroll down on that page, and you should see a search box after the graph.  You can type in a name there, and the system will search your sent campaigns for that name.  This search does require you to be quite specific, and it can only find sent campaigns, not drafts.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.