cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching campaigns

Searching campaigns

The new organizational structure of the account makes it a lot more difficult to find individual campaigns. It would be great if there were a search function that would allow me to type in a few key words that would at the least, search the campaign titles. If there is a search function already, I would greatly appreciate help locating it!
14 REPLIES 14
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching campaigns

Top Ten Complaint.

Can't see how a designer could leave a search function out.

Its the single most popular tool in most any software program dealing with mail.

Really?  That is crazy especially with so many users accessing one account.  Some of my staff doesn't name things correctly every time so it is a hassle.  Big miss for Constant Contact.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JimV10

If you have not already, I would suggest commenting and voting on this idea in our feedback forums here. The ideas posted here are seen by our product teams. The more votes and comments we get on the idea, the greater chance it has of being implemented in the future. 

Currently, the only workarounds to this would be to use the View More Campaigns button and then use Ctrl + F (Command + F on Mac) to use your browser's find option or to use folders to group together different campaign types. We have seen customers use this for categorizing campaigns from different years (or months) or based off of the subject of the campaigns. I know this is not a solution, but maybe it can help in the meantime. 

Honored Contributor

"If you have not already, I would suggest commenting and voting on this idea in our feedback forums here. The ideas posted here are seen by our product teams. The more votes and comments we get on the idea, the greater chance it has of being implemented in the future. "

If you have to have this voted on , CTCT has really lost touch with its customers.  Well maybe that's already obvious.

Occasional Contributor

That is an absurd answer.

No search function needs to be remedied or our company will consider switching.

HI @cherlyn_g

I apologize for any inconvenience not having this feature may cause. Being able to search for campaigns in your account is something our engineers are still working on. I would be happy to pass along your feedback for this feature. In the mean time you do have the option of sorting your campaigns by: when the campaign was last modified, when the campaign was created Old to New or New to Old, and by the campaign's name alphabetically A to Z or Z to A.

Sorting Emails.png

You also have the option of sorting your emails by placing them into foldersto make it easier to find. Hope either one of these workarounds help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

9 months later, still waiting...

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Tonio51,

You're correct that there is not currently a search function on the campaigns page, however there is now a limited search feature in reporting.  Just click 'Reporting' at the top of your page, and then you can search your sent campaigns by name.  Once you've opened the individual reporting for any email, you can preview it, or copy it for a future a campaign.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

That's very helpful, thanks!

Tags (3)