cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security issue

Re: r20.rs6.net taking a longtime respond

Hello, 

We have same problem in our company. I prepared an newsletter for large group of auditons.

I sent a test e-mail but all links blocked by UBlock Origin. This is an chrome extension. Your solution is to disable extension but it's not acceptable. I can to it easily but what if our customer want to be safe and do not trust that link and do not disable extension ?

CC must be find urgent solution for this issue Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi @YavuzU 

Thank you for sharing these details here in the Community. I apologize at this time we do not have a workaround for this. However we are aware of this extension blocking our links. We have also tracked this information in your account as we are continuing to troubleshoot this experience.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

@Frankie_P wrote:

We have also seen users use the View As Webpage version, as the web-page version will have the correct link.

No, that is correct ONLY after the user has navigated to the webpage which won't work if that webpage uses the r20.rs6.net domain. It also won't work in plain-text unless the "view as webpage" link is inserted as a visible URL - not everyone supports HTML emails. The only way to guarantee 100% of every recipient can read your message is to include a plain-text portion with visible URLs (links you can actually see the web address of where they go).

Hi @R.R7 

This is great feedback to help us understand exactly what you are trying to do. I apologize the View As Webpage version is not available in plain text emails.  In the meantime we have submitted this as a feature request in your account to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.