cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Segment Custom Info

All Star

Segment Custom Info

Not all of our custom fields are being displayed when we go to segment by a custom category. (segment by interest)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Segment Custom Info

Hi @LauraC0046 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I can understand how important it is to access your custom fields when creating a segment for your contacts. We have received reports of customers having this same experience when they have more than 50 custom fields in their account. Your account fits this description. In these cases the custom field drop down for the Segments menu will only show the first 50 fields. As a workaround we would suggest trimming down the number of custom fields to 50 or less. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I have added you to our queue to be notified when this experience is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.