cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Send Error campaign

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Many of my clients didn't receive my emails....

Hello @ClaudiaL52 ,

I'm sorry to hear that some of your clients did not receive your email. Have you checked to see if these contacts landed in the bounced list? Are they listed as active contacts still?

Please email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)com, with the email addresses in question and we would be happy to look into this for you. For faster response, you can also call into our support team. The phone numbers for our support team can be found on our "Contact Us" page.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
All Star

Once again, I am not receiving test preview emails nor the actual email. How many of my clients are not getting the message??? Please FIX THIS PROBLEM!

Hello @CorneliaH5. I'm very sorry that you are not receiving your test emails or the actual email when it is sent. We usually ask for you to check your spam or junk folders first to see if the email ended up in there. Have you also tried sending a test email to a different email address (like if you are using Gmail, try sending to a Yahoo address)? If you are able to recieve the test at a different address, then there is probably an issue with us being able to deliver to the other address. Check out this FAQ that shows you how to add the From e-mail address to a Safe Senders list which can certainly help with having your emails arrive successfully into your inbox. If you are still having issues receiving your email, you can also try whitelisting Constant Contact in your security program.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Preview sent to my email not working or working too slowly to use

Please speed up the time it takes to receive a copy of the campaign a person is working on. Lately it's been taking much longer and I usually just give up and send it anyway, regretting that when I see an error after I've sent out a campaign. It used to be instant. Now it takes a long time and often it doesn't come through at all.
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview sent to my email not working or working too slowly to use

Hello @CarolMc

I am sorry you are experiencing a delay in receiving your test email. I would be happy to help make sure it lands in your inbox quickly.

There are several reasons why you may not be receiving your test emails:

Queue - Your email is delayed in a queue. Emails affected by delays should be received within 2-3 hours.

Filtering/Forwarding - Your email may be getting filtered into a specific folder or tab by your email client, so that it doesn't appear in your main inbox.

Blocked - Your ISP is blocking the emails.

Unverified Email Address - If you are sending to a non-verified role address then the email will not be received in your inbox. You'll want to verify the email address or use another one.

To correct some of these potential reasons, try the following:

• Check the junk, spam, or forwarded folders in your email client for your email.
  • When sending the test email, make sure each email address is separated by a comma in the email address(es) box.
  • Add the from email address of your Constant Contact email to your own Safe Senders list or address book.
  • Enable Constant Contact Authentication on your account.
  • Schedule and send yourself a live test email. By doing this, you'll have access to any bounce reporting that is returned by the ISP. This may clarify what is happening to the email.

If none of the previous steps have helped or the bounce reporting clarifies that the ISP is blocking the email address you may need to have the address whitelisted.

Anna Davila

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

contacts are not receiving the newsletter

I have had several contacts tell me they have not gotten the weekly newsletter since the one dated 6.26.16. What should I look at to figure this out. They are listed under contacts that have not opened the newsletter.

Re: contacts are not receiving the newsletter

Hello @PhoebeN. I'm very sorry that some of your contacts are not recieving your newsletter. Have you had them check their spam or junk folders? If this is the case, have your contacts add your email address to their safe sender list. We have also noticed quite frequently that contacts who use a Gmail account will see emails from Constant Contact fall into their Promotions folder instead of the Primary folder. I did see that some of your Did Not Opens did include Gmail addresses so this might be what's happening in their inbox.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Re: contacts are not receiving the newsletter

It is helpful.  Although getting an email out of spam is apparently not easy.  It just goes back the next time.  But I think the problem is with the recipient's email account.  Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

"SEND a TEST EMAIL" SUCKS - UNACCEPTABLE - PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND FIX THIS MANDATORY FEATURE

I find this HARD to BELIEVE and 200% UNACCEPTABLE : Your "Send a Test Email" feature DOES NOT EVEN FRICKING WORK. It worked the "1st day" I signed up, 3 days ago , and NOW DOES NOT WORK PERIOD. I have sent it to 2 of MY OWN EMAILS and it doesn't work. I NEED THIS SERVICE to WORK CORRECTLY. PERIOD. HOW in THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED to TEST MY EMAILS in order to SEE if they LOOK OKAY in the format in an Email , IF YOUR "TEST EMAIL" section SUCKS and DOES NOT WORK ????? I HAVE REPORTED THIS REPEATEDLY - - THIS IS GROSSLY UNFAIR, and a NECESSARY PART of THIS SERVICE. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS, you are jeopardizing my ability to move forward ***************

Re: "SEND a TEST EMAIL" SUCKS - UNACCEPTABLE - PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND FIX THIS MANDA

Hello @BreeT97. I'm very sorry that you're having issues with receiving your test emails. I do see that you did call into our Support department about this issue today and discussed this with one of our deliverability representatives. There can sometimes be a delay with receiving test emails due to various reasons that can be found here.

What I can suggest to determine if it's your ISP or some content in your email that is preventing you from receiving the test is to create a standard email template (without any of your own content) and send a test to your email. If you receive this email, that means there is content in your email that could be triggering a spam filter. I'm also including a link on how you can work directly with your ISP to whitelist Constant Contact.

Caitlin M.