cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Error campaign

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: "SEND a TEST EMAIL" SUCKS - UNACCEPTABLE - PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND FIX THIS MANDA

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately, it is not correct. My email template has been looked at by 10 people, and there is POSTIVELY NOTHING in it, that would be debatable, nor have any remote possibility of triggering any 'spam filter'.  Furthermore, the Exact Same Email Template, was sent out in the "test email" section , 2 days ago, and was delivered just fine, multiple times. And as far as it going to my spam section, no it never ever has. Thanks anyway, but none of this is correct.

Marketing Advisor

Re: "SEND a TEST EMAIL" SUCKS - UNACCEPTABLE - PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND FIX THIS MANDA

Hello@BreeT97 I definitely understand the need to move forward and realize the importance of your time. I have reviewed your files and I see that we have pulled logs on the deliverability of your test emails. I do see that the test emails have been delivered to your email provider’s servers. Unfortunately, it seems like your email provider may be having a server issue and there is a delay in the delivery of the test emails. Please contact your email provider to get help in resolving this issue. Constant Contact has delivered the test emails and the test emails are in their server according to our logs. You may also consider using another email domain or email host for testing purposes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but this has been sent out of our system and now is with-in your email provider's server.

Honored Contributor

It should work to one of them. If not there is something really wrong.

Frequent Visitor

Some emails were not sent as scheduled

On our most recent Campaign, MMM 7/25/16, 27 people didn’t get this email until between 7:38 and 7:44 am this morning 7/26 even though it was scheduled to go out at 4:00 p.m. on 7/25. This is an internal newsletter so our IS staff can look on our server for all the emails sent. Has anyone else had a delay like this? CC shows the emails were all sent on time. Thank you, Carole
Frequent Visitor

Some emails were not sent as scheduled

On our most recent Campaign, MMM 7/25/16, 27 people didn’t get this email until between 7:38 and 7:44 am this morning 7/26 even though it was scheduled to go out at 4:00 p.m. on 7/25. This is an internal newsletter so our IS staff can look on our server for all the emails sent. Has anyone else had a delay like this? CC shows the emails were all sent on time. Thank you, Carole Masterson
Administrator

Re: Some emails were not sent as scheduled

Hello @CaroleM. I'm sorry that some of your contacts had a delay in receiving your email. Emails can sometimes take up to an hour to get sent out from the scheduled time. In this case, however, these were much more delayed. Once an email leaves our servers, it's up to the recipient's server to deliver the email. I would recommend having your IT department whitelist Constant Contact which can help with deliverability. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Troubleshoot - User Not Receiving Emails

One of our contacts is not receiving our mailing, but the engagement tracking shows that they are being received, just not opened. What could be the cause of this? Please advise.
Tags (2)

Re: Troubleshoot - User Not Receiving Emails

Hello @NefertaraC

I am sorry this contact does not appear to be receiving your e-mails. We don’t want that! There are different reasons a contact might show as received, but not open. It is possible the e-mail ended up in their Spam or Junk folder – did they check there just in case? If it is not there I invite you to reach out to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com for additional troubleshooting. Please include the contact in question and if it is not obvious, the e-mail client (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), and your username and/or a reference to this post.  

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

contact file

I am suddening getting a large number of people who are not receiving their newsletters and notices. I have checked their email addresses and they are correct. They were receiving everything I sent out and then suddenly it all stopped. Please help, members are getting very impatient.

CTCT Employee

Re: contact file

Hi @SylviaK00,

I'm sorry to hear that! The first step is to check for correct email addresses so I'm glad you did that. Next, you'll want to ask these contacts to check their spam folders to see if your email campaign was delivered there. (Note: Gmail users should also check the Promotions tab.) If your email campaign is in one of those folders, ask your contact to add your email address to their safe sender list in their email client.

You can also check the bounce report to see if any of the email addresses bounced and learn why.

Finally, if your contacts aren't receiving your email campaign at all, their Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be blocking it. In that case you'll need to ask them to contact their ISP and whitelist Constant Contact on their server.

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.