cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send a cc of the registration email

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Send a cc of the registration email

I wish there was a feature where I could designate a second email address (or even a third) to receive an email confirmation of an event registration. Often the person who is the main contact is not the person who handles other "big picture" or fiscal/accounting stuff.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Send a cc of the registration email

Hello @MichaelS2777

That is great feedback I would be happy to pass along. At this time when a contact registers for an event, the confirmation emails will only go to the registrant email. But I will make sure to escalate this suggestion on your behalf to our Product Team. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

Was a solution ever created for this? I have registration open for a conference now through Constant Contact and am getting calls/emails asking for registration confirmations. It would save me a lot of  time if there were a CC email option available to put on the registration form. Thanks!

Hi @JessicaM2502 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your event! I can understand how helpful it would be CC an email for registration purposes. I apologize this is not an available feature. With that said, at this time we are only fixing critical issues on our events program. Though we are not planning any further development at this time, I have tracked your experience in the event that there is any change in the future. In the meantime we would suggest registering each email address separately.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.