cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send emails

Send emails

I spoke with a representative yesterday and since it is my first mailing they said they would be sending it out in waves. Assuming I didnt reach 1 per 1000 for spam and 10% of bounce back the next wave would be sent 6 to 8 hours later. The first blast was sent (3121 of 20,000+ emails) and I have only 102 bounces and 0 spam yet my next wave hasnt sent nearly 25 hours later. Any suggestions on what is going on? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Send emails

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! A Staged Email will generally send to your contact list within 24-48 hours, depending on the email results. There are times, however, when this process may take longer. If your email receives an unacceptable amount of spam complaints or bounces, Constant Contact may end the staging and stop the mailing altogether. If this happens, you'll receive an email to let you know. If you have any more questions about this process or anything else please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.