cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending an unsubscribed contact the means to sign back up.

Highlighted
Visitor

Sending an unsubscribed contact the means to sign back up.

I am having an ongoing problem with contacts who say they NEVER unsubscribed and want me to put them back on the list. We do not have a website. We do not solicit or send to anyone unless they specifically ask to be on the list. The link you sent me before does not work. What do I do?
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Sending an unsubscribed contact the means to sign back up.

I see no one has responded to your question in a few days and its already Friday.
They have no support on the weekend either.

Create a sign up form and you will get a link you can include in your email.
When your people click on the link they will get sent to the Signup form where they can add themselves back.

Re: Sending an unsubscribed contact the means to sign back up.

Hello @MicheleT252@Clique_Marketing is correct. You do need to send those contacts a link to one of your sign up forms. Constant Contact is permission-based so we do need to have the contact sign themselves back up in order to receive your emails again. I do apologize if you were given an incorrect link in the past but I do have a correct FAQ link here that explains the process in adding back unsubscribed contacts. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.