cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Sending customer contact info from PayPal to constant contact email lists

SOLVED

Sending customer contact info from PayPal to constant contact email lists

Is there a way to automatically get customer contact information from PayPal after our customer has completed his/her transaction?

As a nonprofit, one of the ways that we solicit donations is through a 'club' membership which entitles them to early notification about special events and classes. Once our customers select their donation level and pay through paypal, I wouldl like to be able to automatically add them to the 'club' mailing list.

Does anyone do this already or know how to do this?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Sending customer contact info from PayPal to constant contact email lists

Hello @PotteryNorthwest 

Thank you for posting! At this time we do not have an integration to automatically import email addresses from a PayPal transaction into Constant Contact. I would suggest taking the email addresses you receive and manually adding them to an Email List in your account. That way you can still target these people with special event notifications. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Can you please work on this integration?  It would be highly beneficial for constant contact & a BIG plus for businesses & non profit to jump on board with constant contact.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @PamelaP316

Thank you for providing your feedback! I have sent it over to our team! Thank you for using Constant Contact. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!