cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending emails

Occasional Visitor

Sending emails

Hello,Dear Sir how many emails I can send one time? if use my default email address for sending emails, possibly my email address would be treated as spam? does constantcontact provide server for sending emails? Thank you Regards
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Sending emails

Hi @FirstNameL92269

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. You can send as many emails as you like to the contacts in your account and your emails will always go out through our servers. We do have a compliance team that monitors usage to ensure safe delivery of your emails and make sure the system isn't abused to ensure the highest delivery for all customers like yourself. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello,Dear Sir how many emails I can send one time? if use my default email address for sending emails, possibly my email address would be treated as spam? does constantcontact provide server for sending emails? Thank you Regards

I think I am also facing this issue.

Did you get any proper solution?

Tags (3)

Hi @user74099

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this as well. This original post is focused on what might cause an email to land in your reader's spam folder. Are your emails appearing in the spam folder of your contacts? I took a look at your account and cannot see any of your email campaigns. In fact, it looks like your account was actually disabled by our Compliance team. I would suggest reaching out to this department directly for further assistance.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.