cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending time-released emails to newly uploaded lists

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Sending time-released emails to newly uploaded lists

I have been requested to find a way to send timed released emails to those new customers who are NOT captured via web form or text2join.  The bulk of our new contacts come to us in person and the employee enters the address in our pos system. The contacts are exported from pos and then imported to constant contact. These contacts do not benefit from the auto-responder series.  Is there a way to create a similar set of emails that would start upon upload, and then release without me having to log in and set up a send?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Sending time-released emails to newly uploaded lists

Hello @unett0. Using our Autoresponder feature would be the best way to send these emails to your new contacts. They would send on a schedule that you set up and all you would have to do is import your contacts into your account. No additional activation needed! Here are a few additional links that will provide more information about this great feature:

Create an Autoresponder Series

Manage an Autoresponder Series

Schedule an Automated Email in an Autoresponder Series

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.