cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent E-mail Problem

Occasional Contributor

Sent E-mail Problem

Hello, 

When i'm sending any campain e-mail, also i send to my official company e-mail adress.

Outlook mark the subect as [OBRONA-SPAM] but the e-mail still seen in inbox, not in SPAM folder. 

However i noticed that when i open my e-mail on email.yandex.com, campain e-mail mark as SPAM and sent to SPAM folder. 

Screenshot_1.png

On another hand when i click on the lock button (See on screenshot below) show such information.

Screenshot_2.png

Waiting kindly your reply.

Best Regards.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sent E-mail Problem

Hi @YavuzU 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email campaign! I apologize you're having this experience with your spam filters. Just as a clarification, is this experience happening with two different email addresses or are you viewing the same email address in two different clients? This is important to know as I was unable to replicate this same experience with my own test. The test I have sent myself did deliver directly to my inbox without any warning messages.

Have you previously received an email directly from the from address on your campaign? The messaging in your second screenshot looks as if your email client recognizes that the campaign is actually sent on behalf of you through our Constant Contact constant contact server. We have seen cases where security settings may see that the email is sent from a different server and warn them of this. Because of this we would suggest having your contact whitelist Constant Contact in their security settings. Do they still see this messaging or have your email deliver to Spam after whitelisting?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.