cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Sent e mail problems

Regular Visitor

Sent e mail problems

For the last two times my weekly newsletter has not been received or gone into spam for a number of my customers . I have not received it to my e mail either, Mot been a problem before . Help ?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Sent e mail problems

Hi @Lindsey-Peters,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with the deliverability of your email campaign. There could be a few reasons as to why your email campaign is not being delivered or going into spam:

1) Having role addresses in your "From" email address (click here for more info)

2) Subject line includes excessive punctuation or is typed in all caps

3) Misspellings or improper grammar within the body of the email

There could be other reasons as well.  Also, you could try having your recipients whitelist Constant Contact. If you still experience issues with the deliverability of your email campaign, I would suggest to reach out to our Deliverability department as they will be able to investigate this further and assist you. Their contact information can be found by clicking here. I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing