cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Service has gone horribly downhill

All Star

Service has gone horribly downhill

I'm on hold as I write this, with "Billing" for CC. The annoying recording I keep hearing, over and over and over and over, is, "Our phone lines are much busier than normal right now, wait time is estermated to be 30 minutes."  THIRTY MINUTES? TO TALK ABOUT MY BILLING ACCOUNT? SERIOUSLY, CC? I'm so very disappionted with how things are turning out wiht this service. I've been with CC for over 10 years and I have seen the decline over time.  You do a great job of making it APPEAR that you're interested but telling me that I have to be on hold for over 30 minutes is NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service has gone horribly downhill

Hello @EnergyPlus. I apologize for the wait time that you experienced on Friday. We were experiencing a high call volume that day, possibly due to the fact that we would be closed for the holiday. I saw that you did speak to someone in our Billing department and I hope that they were able to answer your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else that we could assist you with. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

Telling me that you had a "high call volume" is NOT a "solution" This is not new, youj've been having "high call volumes" every single day. Just in the past two days, my wait times have been unacceptable (especially when they were unable to resolve my issue.)  Multiple times i had to hear that recording telling me of high call volumes.  One has to think "rather than explaining high call volumes, why not actually HIRE enough tech support staff to COVER the high call volume?"  Rather than have your customers on hold for 20+ minutes,listening to that AWFUL elevator music...Please, I'm BEGGING you to get back to where you used to be.

Hello @EnergyPlus. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize again for the longer than usual wait time you experienced. I have noted this in your account. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.