cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Several people today are having credit card denied

Occasional Contributor

Several people today are having credit card denied

The form is saying that the credit card cannot be processed and my registrants are going so far as to call their bank to confirm there's nothing wrong with the card. I even tried registering one guy for him over the phone and the card was not processed for me either. Today is a deadline for registering for my event, so I need this to work immediately.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Several people today are having credit card denied

Hi Lydia, 

Thanks for posting. I see you wrote in and got some support from our email team about this. 

Do you know if these people are seeing an error--if so, exactly what does the error say? Are these people selecting a specific option for registering in the event? What is the event called in your account?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!