cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Sharing your email on their social media page...what am I going wrong.

Frequent Visitor

Sharing your email on their social media page...what am I going wrong.

I've added Facebook and Twitter icons for allowing recipients to "share" the email on these social media.  But when I test-send the campaign, and click on these "share" icons, I am redirected to a Constant Contact tutorial.  Why won't these icons open my personal Facebook and Twitter accounts, embedding a URL, and let me post?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Sharing your email on their social media page...what am I going wrong.

Hi @GeneS69 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. We know how important it is to give your readers a quick easy option to share your email on their social media. To answer your question, the Facebook and Twitter share icons will only function properly in a live send email. So if you create a list with just yourself, you can send the email to that list and test the icons in your own email. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions on this. We're happy to help!

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.