cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show billing rarely works

Occasional Contributor

Show billing rarely works

I have to reload the page several times before the "show" button does anything.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Show billing rarely works

Hello @ReidH. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to easily see your billing information. I see that you have refreshed the page a few times before. May I ask what browser you are using and if you have closed your browser window and reopened it? Usually, we see this happen as the result of a browser issue and a simple reboot of the browser allows our customers to see their information. Please let us know if this works for you or if you need any more assistance!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Safari is the browser that I use most often, but it happens on Chrome as well.  I refresh the browser, I quite and restart the browser, I try a different browser...same result.  

Hi @ReidH. Since you have tried a different browser and are still experiencing issues with loading, I think that you should check your internet speed. Constant Contact works best with an upload and download speed of 2 mbp/s. Would you be able to check your speed for us? There are many websites that can test this for free for you.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

32Mbps Upload/40Mbps download, plenty for viewing a webiste.  Its not a speed issue, I am not getting any spinning icons or delayed download, the site just locks and won't load.  

CTCT Employee

Hello @ReidH,

Thanks for providing those speeds. Those are definitely fine speeds for loading our site. One thing you can do in addition to this is to try going into a Private Window (Incognito in Google Chrome) and see if it works in there. This will allow you to browse privately from any cookies or cached items that may be affecting the browser's ability to access certain pages.

In addition, here is also a link to our FAQs on Enabling Cookies and Enabling Javascript in your web browser for Constant Contact, which can also help. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!